Simply put, integr8d.org sites are in the public domain, if you happen to stumble upon one of the pages or if you were invited to visit one of the sites, here are the ground rules, not the fine print and in under 250 words!):
- It is your responsibility to know the contents and services of this site and the rules of accessing this content. The About page is a good place to start.
- If the contents and services are something of interest to you, sign up for an account. You will be asked to provide only basic information to create a basic account. You will have the option to provide more information if you wish to advertise your professional profile.
- Since we do not depend on advertising and corporate sponsorships, the information you submit will not be shared, sold, or used in any way other than what we said it will be used for.
- By creating an account, you agree to use the account responsibly, you cannot use it to bother other users or carry out unethical or illegal activities. Use the account for the intended purposes only.
- You can cancel your account anytime and we will not retain any information once you do, we may cancel this service should the community of users fail to support it.
- This is not a commercial site, your subscription is a donation to support the services provided by integr8d.org, and you cannot use the site to conduct commercial activities.
This Online Privacy Statement applies to ∫ntegr8d.org family of websites, collectively referred to as ∫ntegr8d.org. ∫ntegr8d.org is committed to respecting individuals’ privacy. By choosing to continue to use this website, you agree to ∫ntegr8d.org’s collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. Should you proceed to use ∫ntegr8d.org sites, you give consent for your contact information to be used by ∫ntegr8d.org to contact you with emails and other information. You understand that this information will never be shared with any third party excluding ∫ntegr8d.org’s and partners, distributors and couriers for the purposes of order fulfilment and/or service delivery.
Collection of Information
∫ntegr8d.org automatically collects information, including but not limited to:
The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet,
The URL of the website from which you linked directly to ∫ntegr8d.org websites,
The date and time you accessed ∫ntegr8d.org websites,
The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited, and
The web browser and operating system you used to access ∫ntegr8d.org website.
Additionally, ∫ntegr8d.org may request that you provide certain personal information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, or social network account information. ∫ntegr8d.org may aggregate information collected from your visit to this website with other information at ∫ntegr8d.org. The collection and use of personal information may be applicable to supplemental and more specific notification or consent terms. Please see Provide Privacy Notice webpage for examples of specific privacy notices.
Use of Information
∫ntegr8d.org may use information collected from your visit to this website as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use, or to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and ∫org communications,
- Foster further communications and/or invite you to events ∫org thinks may be of interest to you,
- Optimize and personalize your relationship with ∫org,
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials,
- Conduct research or surveys,
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and ∫org institutional information, and
- Exercise ∫org’s legal rights, defend against legal claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
∫ntegr8d.org may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website or the services ∫ntegr8d.org provides. Those providers and suppliers may have access to the information ∫ntegr8d.org collects in order to fulfill their obligations to ∫ntegr8d.org.
∫ntegr8d.org may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
∫ntegr8d.org may provide links on this website to other non-∫ntegr8d.org websites. ∫ntegr8d.org may also partner with third parties to place ∫ntegr8d.org related ads on non-∫ntegr8d.org websites. Your use of non-∫ntegr8d.org websites is subject to the terms and conditions or privacy statements of the providers of those websites.
Data Storage and Software
Integr8d.org uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, including Amazon and Google, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run Integr8d.org. We maintain two types of logs: server logs and event logs. By using Integr8d.org Services, you authorize Integr8d.org to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States and any other country where Integr8d.org is available.
Third-Party Embeds and Services
∫ntegr8d.org strives to protect information. Due to the rapidly evolving and interconnected nature of information systems and technologies, the protection of information cannot be guaranteed.
Children or Minors
∫ntegr8d.org does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
If you have questions about the collection or use of information you should contact ∫ntegr8d.org’s area to which you provided your information.
Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
∫ntegr8d.org may periodically update this Online Privacy Statement. The revised statement will be posted at www.integr8d.org.
Updated: May 15, 2018.